Friday, July 22, 2016

Some Armada action!



Hey all!

Got a good game of Armada in last night... well, good in that we had fun, but NOT good in that I got completely wiped off that table... I lost every capital ship, and my Imperial enemies lost none!  The shot below gives you a good feeling for how it went:)


Anyway, I am including some photos from the game, some random eye candy photos, just so you have something to look at!


This was the opening... I never got my MC30 into combat:(  I wasn't used to the ISD moving so quickly!


X-Wings, Y-Wings, and Han move in!


Another shot of the Rebel fighter screen...


This was the center mess... the squadrons really got stuck in EARLY.


Here we go...


IG-88 was really, really impressive this game... he killed Luke in the shot above, and Han Solo later... I couldn't dedicate capital ships to hitting him, and couldn't get enough squadrons on him to kill him:(


TIE fighters attack the Falcon and some Y-Wings.


Slave One and IG-88 prepare to blast some Rebs out of space!

No comments: