Monday, March 18, 2013

What's up with Matakishi's Tea House?


(From Matakishi's Tea House... they have an amazing middle east/Somalia collection!)


So... one of my favorite toy soldier sites is Matakishi's Tea House... just a WIDE variety of amazingly interesting projects spanning all sorts of genres (including some I thought I didn't care about... until I read Matakishi's and started caring!) all painted to a great level... with plenty of terrain to boot!

But they haven't updated in a LONG long time, after being a pretty regular updater.  Now they only have their "for sale" stuff up.

I hope they get back to regular projects after they have the business up and running... I miss their stuff!:)

2 comments:

Greg Sapara said...

I was wondering what's up as well. It's a great site!

Mrs M said...

Have you looked at it recently there is a lot of catching up to do on projects and a trip to Japan!