Saturday, November 5, 2011

Some textures and graphics that might be of use to wargamers!


Hey all!

Okay... things are REALLY slow right now because of the new baby, but I thought I would post some of the textures I put together for my chateau.  If people want to steal them and use them, go ahead!

I am also including a link to an AWESOME graphic of 25mm rugs that I found on the blog "Adventures in Lead".  This is a GREAT little treat for ANY wargamers... check it out HERE.

Anyway... here you go!

A stone floor:


Some wallpaper:


A tile floor:


 A wooden floor:

4 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

Thanks for the pics they will come in handy!! I found the rug link last week I'm gonna use some of them as flags for my Moors and El Cid figures, they look perfect for that!!!

Furt said...

Glad you like the rugs. Enjoy!

Frank
http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

Michael Awdry said...

Very generous of you Sir, thank you.

Author said...

Hey Frank!

Thanks so much for it... So wonderfully useful. Really appreciated! And thanks for coming by:)