Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More work done on the Vikings...

Hey all!

Well, despite work being an absolute bear right now (nothing like those leave-at-7:15-AM-stop-working-at-9-PM-days!) I still got 45 minutes of painting time today...

I got the facial hair and the wood done on the weapons, as well as shoes and a few other details (backs of the shields.) All that is left is the white of some teeth, the gold of the belt buckles, the hilts on the swords, highlights on the hair, and then...

.. the shields!

They scare me a bit, having not done shields in years and years, but I will just copy from folks whose work I like, and it will be fine!

Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Dan said...

They look very nice! What did you use to paint the chain mail?

Author said...

Hey!

The chain mail is just GW Mithril Silver. It is a bit too bright at the moment, but the wash will work wonders on it I believe:)