Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update on my 2009 Fall In Napoleonic Game...

Hey all!

Just thought I would share the info on the 10mm Napoleonic game that I am hosting at Fall In 2009!

The game will be at 6 PM on Saturday evening, table IK15 in the main ball room.

I do hope that folks stop by... so far, I think two folks have volunteered to play. While I believe the official limit on players is six, I'll bring enough troops that honestly I hope to be able to accommodate... well... anyone!:)

I'll be posting the rules for the game in the next few days... I think I am all done with them, but I want to give them a going over to make sure I don't forget TOO much!

Thanks all, and hope to see you in Gettysburg, drinks in hand! And thanks again to Andy for letting me register very late in the game!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When will you post the rules. I'd like to be able to digest them before Fall In.

Jim

Author said...

I just posted them right after you posted!:D How is THAT for service!

Thanks for the kind words Carl... where are you at? I am SURE there is someone around you who games... nerds are EVERYWHERE! I mean... dudes who enjoy history and a beer are everywhere!

:)