Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some VERY small soldiers...


Hey all!

I've had these guys sitting around for a long, long time.

They are Napoleonic soldiers of a VERY small scale. They were actually given to me by the father of a student... he owns a machining/fabricating business that makes jewelry, but apparently a client asked that he make these guys. Knowing I had a real affection for toy soldiers, he brought them in and gave them to me!

Now, they are TINY; I included a shot with some 10mm troops to give you an idea of how small they are. However, they are VERY nicely detailed; you can really see a LOT of detail on them, unlike the metal equivalents. I told him he might be able to make some money selling them... would anyone be interested in buying them?

2 comments:

MiniWargamer said...

I like them and think they would go well with the Grande Armee rules by Mustafa. The bases there are brigade size (3 by 3 inches) and the smaller miniatures would look great on those bases. You can see 6mm figs in a photo here:

http://tinyurl.com/GrandeArmee

Snickering Corpses said...

Those are really rather interesting. Depending what he charged for them, I could see them possibly selling.