Monday, March 2, 2009

15mm WWII - Germand Command 2

Hey all!

Well, it has been a while, and the last month has been QUIET at The House of War! I desperately need to make up for it, especially since I have a ton of stuff to put up! But unfortunately real life (and laziness) has conspired against me!

Anyway... I thought I would put up a quick post tonight... this is my second command stand for my 15mm WWII Germans! The stand features an officer reviewing a large map which has been spread on a makeshift table made of a crate and a pallet. Some orders sit nearby, and an NCO awaits his orders. The stand also has a few sandbags on it to continue the "dug in" look of the entire army.

Figures courtesy of Battlefront!

2 comments:

jmezz382 said...

Very nice command stand. I would love to see the rest of your forces and theme.

Be safe ....

Joe

Author said...

Hey man!

Thanks for the kind words! If you want to see a few shots of most of the guys, you can do a few things...

First, you can just look for the tag for 10mm_WWII_Germans; that will show you all the Unit Showcases.

You can also look through the cabinet shots, as those often feature the whole thing.

Thanks for stopping by!