Thursday, January 1, 2009

15mm WWII - German Grenadier Platoon 2

Hey all!

First off, let me wish a Happy New Year to everyone, and thanks for stopping by The House of War over the last year and taking a look!

Anyway, for my first post of the New Year, I thought I would go with some more 15mm WWII Germans; in this case, the second of my two Grenadier Platoons.

Like the rest of my German army, these guys are modeled to look like they are entrenched and ready for combat... being that my buddy's American army is SO much bigger, it just looks better when they are all set up together. These guys get a few crates and barrels to hide behind.

As with my other Grenadier platoon, these guys carry panzerfausts to deal with enemy armor, but not as many submachine guns.

As always, figures courtesy of Battlefront!

No comments: