Wednesday, November 12, 2008

15mm Federals hit the table...

I've started getting some Federal troops on the table!

Like at Fall In, I am mixing my current collection with my "kid" collection, which I painted when I was in late elementary school and high school. In this particular set-up the newer troops will be on the Federal left flank, and the old school troops on the Federal right. I'll get some photos up later (as I get more troops on the table) of the older troops.

The photo on the left shows some Federal Zouaves advancing towards a field, well-supported by some infantry from New Jersey.

The photo on the right shows some 1st US Sharpshooters skirmishing at the edge of a wood held by Union troops, as a unit of Federal troops advances down the road. Sorry there are two photos of Zouaves; they just look so nice!:)

Tomorrow the Confederates will arrive!

No comments: