Sunday, May 11, 2008

Food

Since folks have basically said they don't mind the food entries, here is another.

I was really in the mood for some ribs. The only ribs they had at the local mart came in 6lb packages, but I figured what the heck. Found a great hickory and brown sugar BBQ sauce that was remarkably subtle, and threw it on the ribs. Basted and turned every 6 or 7 minutes. They turned out GREAT. Lots and lots of meat on them, too; I could only finish FOUR ribs before I was stuffed... the normally baby backs, I can eat 12 or 15 at a sitting. These things were brutes. Delicious brutes. Had them with some red beans and rice, a nice salad, and a delicious loaf of bread.

Next on the menu; some nice chicken in yogurt and curry kebabs! Below is a shot of the ribs marinating.

No comments: